Enjoy within 2 days of defrosting.
Ingredients: onion, potato, coriander, cinnamon, tumeric, springroll pastry and a combination of spices and flavourings.
How to fry the samoosas from frozen:
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer/pot of oil until hot, reaching around 170 degrees celcius.
- Carefully place the samoosas into the hot oil, one at a time. Do not overcrowd the deep fryer/pot as it will bring down the temperature of the oil, and there will not be enough heat to shock the samoosa pastry to turn crispy and golden.
- Keep turning the samoosas as they fry so that they cook evenly on all sides, cooking for around of 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the samoosas from the hot oil and lay them onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
- Serve with a chilli sauce of your choice.
Allergens: gluten, egg and made in a facility that uses nuts.