An age old Afrikaans tradition, cooked beef tongue. Thinly sliced with Ouma's sweet mustard sauce. This is a true South African Christmas delicacy, without the hassle of having to cook it yourself. Not to be missed by the offal fans. The leftovers are also the best thing for tasty sandwiches the day after Christmas.
Ingredients: Beef tongue, onion, bay leaves, and a combination of spices and flavourings.
- Cooked Beef Tongue can be enjoyed like a coldcut or warm side dish
- Take the dish out of the freezer to defrost.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Remove from plastic packaging, cover with foil and place the dish in the center of the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until heated through...and enjoy!
Allergens: made in a facility that uses nuts.